Enhance Your Knowledge, Schedule Your Lunch & Learn Presentation Today.
Armacell Component Foams division offers an on-site or webinar presentation to equip the current and prospective customer base with technical knowledge & application perspective that can assist growing their business to the next level. This presentation is specially designed for companies which provide custom-fabricated components and value-added products such as gaskets, adhesives, die-cutting, laminating and converting processes and the end-users such as various Tier level suppliers to the automotive industry. Our industry-leading technical service group offers this service for as few or as many attendees. The cost of lunch or breakfast for all attendees is covered by Armacell! The presentation typically runs about 1.5 hours and provides an orientation to foam products with the following learning objectives:
- Introduction to Armacell
- Component foams product line overview
- EnsoLite® / ArmaSport® continuous rolls
- Monarch® elastomeric block (bun) products
- OleTex® polyolefin continuous roll / sheet & block products
- EnsoLine® elastomeric & OleCell® polyolefin profile products
- Short polymer overview & foam product knowledge
- ASTM D1056 & ASTM D3575 - Armacell materials & properties – Technical Service
- Various applications / specifications / technical recommendations
- Acoustical initiative review (if requested)
- Navigating www.armacell.us website
In addition to the review of cellular product basics and current foam offerings/solutions, the presentation is followed by a Q&A session on topics that impact the foam-related industries. These discussions will help our customers to be innovative and successful with new ideas. We encourage and offer further discussions to develop and strengthen relationships with the Armacell team for continuing technical product support.
Want more information or ready to schedule a Lunch & Learn? Please complete the form below, and we’ll contact you to schedule a date!