Our vision has always been to create innovative, technical insulation solutions and components to conserve energy and make a difference around the world. Our optimized elastomeric insulation materials set themselves apart with their flexibility, high energy saving values, and durability from harmful environmental elements. Wind and weather-resistant, and heat-resistant up to 300°F (+150°C) and above, our easy-to-install systems ensure that even hot, hard-to-reach pipes can be insulated, thus assuring the best energy efficiency.
UT SolaFlex closed-cell structure provides thermal conductivity, excellent fire and smoke behavior, high temperature flexibility, and excellent protection against heat flow and water vapor diffusion. UT SolaFlex tube and roll insulation performs on a broad range of metal pipes and tubing in solar collectors, VRV/VRF piping applications, refrigeration-gas and dual-temperature piping, automotive (under hood), hot water, and low-pressure steam lines. It remains flexible at temperature up to +300°F (+150°C) for long life and dependable service -- with intermittent exposure to +350°F (+175°C).
- Fire Rated: Meets 25/50 flame and smoke index of ASTM E 84
- UL 94 Recognized UL File # E55798
- Flexible, closed cell, and fiber-free
- Formaldehyde-free and low VOC to protect indoor air quality
- GreenGuard Gold Certified
Flexible and bendable, ArmaGel HT aerogel blanket technology is designed for incombustible energy efficiency in hot conditions up to 1200ºF (650ºC). ArmaGel HT is an aerogel solid derived from gel in which the liquid component of the gel has been replaced with air making it dry and porous. In fact, over 90 percent of the volume is empty space making aerogel the world’s lightest solid material. It’s also 1,000 times less dense than glass, making it the world’s lowest density solid material.
- ASTM C1728 compliant
- High temperatures up to 1200ºF (650ºC)
- Up to 5 times better thermal performance than competing insulation materials
- Hydrophobic and breathable to repel liquid water but allow vapor to escape
- Low dust and chloride-free
- Mitigates the risk of corrosion under insulation (CUI)
Armacell is the expert in increased energy efficiency for all applications. Please consult our technical sales team for high temperature applications above 600ºF.