In June of 2016 we launched a blog called “Let’s Talk about Foam” and we haven’t stopped talking about foam since! This blog is our 200th post— a great milestone that we celebrate as a thought generator and industry innovation resource. Our articles, written by in-house experts and guest bloggers, provide a go-to source for information about mechanical insulation, foam components, accessories, building material trends, and much more! Let’s take a look at some of our more interesting key facts, discuss our popular topics and review some frequently asked questions.
- In 1899, our company first started making cork insulation sheets composed of cork, clay, and bitumen.
- We have been the industry leader in energy saving foam insulation since 1954.
- Armacell has over 300 patents for our vast portfolio of products and solutions.
- Our vision is to be the global leader in providing innovative, technical insulation solutions and components to conserve energy and make a difference around the world.
- ArmaFlex insulation saves more energy over its lifetime then used to create it.
- Armacell is a member of the Unites Nations Global Compact (UNGC) initiative which is the world’s leading business network for sustainable globalization.
- Why it’s important to check insulation on residential AC units yearly and how to replace it
- What are the different types of backerod and their applications
- How to insulate water supply pipes like a pro and why you should
- Understanding and preventing condensation on cold pipes
- Standards and codes for mechanical insulation in commercial buildings
- Flame and smoke requirements for mechanical insulation
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is elastomeric insulation?
- Can ArmaFlex get wet and does it need a vapor retarder?
- What is the temperature range of elastomeric insulation?
- How long does rubber pipe insulation last?
- What is the best way to insulate water pipes?
- What is ECF vs PCF?
To see more questions and the answers, visit our FAQ page on our website at https://www.armacell.us/solutions-center/faqs/
Have questions that we haven’t answered yet? Send your article suggestions to us at email@example.com.